Friday, June 25, 2010

Keeping up

Keeping up is hard to do.  I keep asking myself what made me think I had the time to start up a business at this point in my life.  I feel God is in it.  So on I go in this exciting yet exhausting path.  God and I have had lots of talks through out the years about what He wants me to do.  I have ALWAYS felt that He wanted me at home caring for my family. There has never been one doubt in that.  But I have always had this little itch that someday we would have a family business.  Something mostly run by me and my 3 girls but that Ryan was involved and supportive of.  I mean he already has a full time job he doesn't need another.  My mind has gone many different routes as to which way we might take this idea of a family business.  But I have not really taken a jump with both feet into that direction until now.

WOW I am having a hard time slowing down to enjoy this.  I am hoping though that I will soon find the balance I need to keep up with it all.  But tonight it is making pasta until 11:30 at night and up at 5 packing up bread, produce, pasta and a pony to head out to the farmers market.

I am truely truely blessed to be living this life!  God is fulfilling my dreams and all I can do in turn is give Him the glory for every last bit of it!  So undeserving am I to receive the love He gives.  NOTHING is impossible with God!

2 comments:

  1. You're living the dream, baby, you're living the dream! Often times, tho, the dreaming is the easy part! Hang in there~ it will all be worth it:)) Still no camera charger:))?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did finally get a charger! So I should be posting pictures soon. And yes dreaming is the easy part but the doing it is so rewarding

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear feed back so comment away :)