Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Changes here and new blog.

If you haven't noticed that horse related stuff seems to be taking over this blog then you probably haven't been reading.  This blog was meant to document my life as a wife, mother and farmgirl and it is taking a different direction.  So I want to separate these two subjects and I will hopefully be able to better balance the posts in each.  So here you will still be able to read the general goings on here around the farm.  From the kitchen, garden, barn, school room and where ever life takes us.

My other blog  Slow and Steady wins the race  will be dedicated to the training/retraining of me and my OTTB Steady Smiler to be eventers.

Thanks all for reading.  You make doing this so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear feed back so comment away :)