Thursday, September 30, 2010

In limbo.

The Pumpkin Patch is moving ahead dispite whining on my part.  The bad part is that no one really has a whole lot of sympathy for you when you got yourself into the predicament in the first place.  Most things are in place and other than it being kind of cold this weekend I am looking forward to seeing how it goes. 

There are ALOT of other things occupying my thoughts and emotions right now and I am in disbelief that this has all come at the same time. I am a bit at my wits end with it all and am ready to, well, be out of limbo.  I cannot share right now what is going on but by the end of this week I should be able to.  Though God has been known to test my patience a bit in situations like this so it could be longer.  It could be very exciting and scary at the same time.  Or it could turn out to be nothing and all of this worrying  is needless energy lost.  That is the thing about limbo you don't even know how to feel.  That is where I am and that is what is consuming my thoughts.

I should update on all of the animals but there is not a whole lot.  Which is good when it comes to animals.  They are all healthy and happy.  I did get a duck yesterday to add to our petting zoo for the Pumpkin Patch.  I am sure the animals with have to do some adjusting with a bunch of kids coming in and invading but I know they will do fine.  Especially since we got a nifty candy machine to dispense food for the children to feed the animals. That will make the adjustment much easier.  They love grain.

Thats it, so I will update you soon and let you in on all of the craziness that is going on as soon as I get the details.  Pray the details comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear feed back so comment away :)