Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pita, pita pumpkin eater ;)

In trying to come up with a creative name that is the best I could come up with. Now on to some fresh baked goodness!




As many of you know I have been learning how to bake using "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day".   Haha that first part is a joke refering to the fact that I only have one follower, Yay for Gail!!!:)  Never the less I have been and am really enjoying it.  This is the pita variation of the recipe.  They are so simple, yummy and fun.  I went and picked up some raw milk last night and made some butter today added a little salt and some honey...mmmm.  OH my goodness on warm out of the oven pitas. Wow!  I made a starter for the bagel/soft pretzel recipe today and I can't wait to try it out.  I will let you know how it turns out.

I finally ordered my very own copy of the book.  Since my friend Susan was giving me a hard time and said that if I didn't return the copy I have to the library that she was going to go place a hold on it.  I also ordered a copy of the square foot gardener.  I started using Mel's method last year but am finally getting a copy of my own. 
Snowed in again but no complaints here.  I am loving it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear feed back so comment away :)