Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday's words of wisdom...education in shoveling horse.....


...POO! What did you think I would say?! The highs were in the upper 30's with no wind and even some rays of sunshine peeked through. For this Indiana girl that feels like 60! So after we got in some school and lunch the teacher decided it a better education on a day like this to be outside and learn about good ole fashioned hard work. We headed outside and cleaned the barn and mucked out stalls. Nothing better than exhastion from a hard days work. By the kids enthusiasm you would have thought we were at an amusment park. I couldn't find enough work to keep these eager girls at bay. I realized pretty quickly though that little girls with shovels full of poo are better watched from a distance!!


So I have heard of wordless Wednesday but I think I will go with words of wisdom Wednesday. I will offer one silly proverb and a more serious one.


First in honor of yesterdays stall cleaning events:

The grass is greener on the other side but only because they use more poop!


Next in honor of yesterday being my husband and I's 8th wedding anniversary:

No man has ever crawled out from under his wifes critisism to become a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear feed back so comment away :)